Deb is Colorado native, mother of four, and a beach bum at heart, that can't seem to "let go" of her flip flops in the wintertime, for her love of the warm sunshine and the beaches. She found Yoga and Feng Shui, in 2010 and received certifications in both healing modalities, after going through difficult times in her life to bring about positive results of healing to the Mind, Body and Spirit from many levels to emotionally, energetically and physically, in her own life. Deb currently teaches yoga for CSU's Adult Fitness Program, and has been since January of 2011, loves the inspiration her students bring to her life and practice. Along her Yogic journey, she discovered Thai Yoga Massage, and loved its "Loving/Kindness" approach that seemed fit into benefit and enhance her yoga trainings, to learn and discover more about the body and its natural healing properties. Thai massage has such a compassionate way of healing a body, that she signed up for a training in Thai massage for the Mat and the Table.
A few years later, she discovered Synergy Partner Yoga, that is a combination of Partner stretching and Thai Massage in a class. Then she knew that her love for travel and taking pictures, Yoga, and Thai massage, was the perfect combination to share her passions with others. Partner Yoga is a beautiful practice that promotes, trust, communication, playfullness connection, and she loves being able to share something that can benefit any one and bring us closer together as a "whole". There is nothing like being able to blend together your passions to help others feel better, from an environmental, emotional, and spiritual level, with a holistic compassionate approach. It was then that she knew it was the perfect fit to her dreams of holding retreats and workshops of the things she already loves and practices and hold them in warm tropical places, that feeds the soul. Synergy Partner Yoga, has added a fun a playful aspect to her life, that shes excited to practice and share with you!
Her love for learning holistic healing modalities and creative arts continues to grow, to share and teach, and help carry on such beautiful practices and lineages.
Photography and design has been a long time hobby, and has become a passion throughout the years, with some trainings in Interior Design and photography, as well. Since Feng Shui can benefit any aspects of your life, from better balanced and more harmonized living, as well as yoga, it became a passion that had to shared with others. Deb has photographed special events, such as weddings, reunions, polo championships and parties, to individuals and group gatherings and worked with many Realtors, with staging and selling, as well as done many photos for multiple listings.
Certifications and Trainings
- Certified Yoga Instructor - September 2, 2010 Warrior Academy Teacher Training-200 Hour Vinyasa Yoga-Scott Anderson
- Certified -Reiki Level 3 -October 7, 2010 - Anita Boehm, Mountain Sage Wellness
- Third Degree Huna Kane Practitioner - December 13, 2010 - Anita Boehm, Mountain Sage Wellness
- Certified Form School Feng Shui Practitioner - April 1, 2011 - East Coast Academy of Feng Shui, Erika Sofrina
- Thai Yoga for the Table certificate - April 10, 2011-Denver Intergrative Massage
- 4th Level -Certified Thai Yoga Bodywork Therapist - May 13, 2013 - Be-Here-Now Massage/Yoga/Bodywork, Dana Weinkauf Talbot
- Introduction to Thai Massage - The Thai Institue of Maui- May 26, 2013-Matthew Galena
- BTB Feng Shui Certification - Crystal Clear Feng Shui - June 2013, Marta Barreras
- Aromatouch Technique certified - November 2013
- Ordained Minister - Universal Life Church - October 24, 2014
- Yin Yoga Exploration - February 22, 2015 -Asha Wolf
- 3rd Level Student- Healing Touch- March 8, 2015, Sharon Myrah
- Certified Synergy Partner Yoga Teacher Training- August 13-23rd, 2015, Santa Barbara California, Francisco Morales-Bermudez, Lucy Shelby & Sacha Webley